Jared turned 29 on May 4. Our celebration was simple but filled with love. I thought the occasion deserved a post all its own. So, here's a photo from days gone by. Today, he is just as beautiful and loves just as dearly. We love him too!
Happy Birthday, Jared! And great update posts, Debbie! We love all the pictures! It sounds like you guys are full of good activities. And I can't believe how big Hannah and Benjamin are getting - such cute kids! Thanks for keeping us posted! -Emily
5 comments:
As I recall, Jared had on just his birthday suit in this particular photo. Very appropriate for a birthday tribute!
Me and the puppy both feel like gagging when we think of Jared in his birthday suit. Hope you had a good one Jared.
Ha, that picture is pretty good. I believe there is one of me naked on a bed with about 6 puppies crawling all over me. Or maybe that was Jared.
Happy Birthday, Jared! And great update posts, Debbie! We love all the pictures! It sounds like you guys are full of good activities. And I can't believe how big Hannah and Benjamin are getting - such cute kids! Thanks for keeping us posted!
-Emily
Hi guys...we're excited to be part of your blog world...we keep thinking we need to have a cousin reunion sometime!! You have such a cute family!!
Post a Comment