Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just One More Video

Well, I had to post just one more. My sister recommended it. (thanks, b) Hannah and I watched it 3 times. I teared up and Hannah went to hide stickers in my shoes. I feel very blessed to have lived while President Hinckley was the prophet.

We're getting ready for our big trip to visit Aunties, Uncles, Cousins and Grandma Lois. Jared's been in Atlanta doing a Board Review. After he gets home tomorrow night (weather permitting...we are having one amazing snow storm right now!), he will be home for a couple of days before we fly away to PA and then down to NC. Jared will be studying and taking Board Exams while we are away. By the time we're reunited he'll be 3 Board Exams closer to being Dr. Stubblefield. And we'll be 3 Board Exams closer to our big move!

The time is moving quickly now. Some one at church asked me today if I wanted them to start saving boxes for us. I am beginning to turn in that direction and as I do I've been thinking about all of the silver dollars each of you have left in our shoes over these last years. Your generosity, service, thoughtfulness, friendship, love and kindness have helped us through. Thank you.

1 comment:

Rearun said...

As we watched Conference this weekend, I was thinking about how much I miss President Hinckley. We truly are blessed to have been alive during his time leading the church.