Great posts, Debbie! Sounds like you had a wonderful spirit-filled Christmas and New Year ring-in! How nice! And Hannah's such a cute little karate girl (by with a tough look, too). Do you do her classes at the Y? Or does your community offer good classes for kids? I want to sign up Allyson next year for an activity. Also, I want your recipes for the homemade girl time activity. So fun! It looks like your little family is doing well. I'm so happy. Only wish we were closer and could get together sometime... Lots of love to you guys from us!!
3 comments:
Great posts, Debbie! Sounds like you had a wonderful spirit-filled Christmas and New Year ring-in! How nice! And Hannah's such a cute little karate girl (by with a tough look, too). Do you do her classes at the Y? Or does your community offer good classes for kids? I want to sign up Allyson next year for an activity. Also, I want your recipes for the homemade girl time activity. So fun! It looks like your little family is doing well. I'm so happy. Only wish we were closer and could get together sometime... Lots of love to you guys from us!!
seriously beautiful.
Cute kiddos and fun stories! Thanks for sharing :) Love you!
Post a Comment