Saturday, January 15, 2011

January Snow













Sometimes it felt like we lived in a snow globe!
Big, feathery white flakes blowing, floating and dancing all around.






Here in Pennsylvania, we get three full months of EACH season! I love them, each one...the classic, iconic seasons...complete with squirrels gathering nuts, birds flying south, apples on the tree, snow on the ground, sledding, boots and coats, showers, mud, flowering trees and violets, hot days, big thunder storms, puffy clouds, butterflies in the day and fire flys at night...and time enough to enjoy them all!


We were so happy for all the snow this winter. It was so snuggly inside, with all the beautiful snow outside. I remember feeling all wrapped up in that snowy blanket and not wanting it to melt away. But, soon enough it did, kindly not staying so long that I did want it to go. : ) And then a wonderful spring! I am so thankful to live in this beautiful place.

No comments: