Sunday, September 18, 2011

Grandma & Grandpa Visit!

We were so excited for Jared's parents to come and visit us this month! And we were blessed to join them on excursions and over nights to several amazing East Coast historical locations. Because of the flooding we flip-flopped the itinerary and drove down to meet them in Colonial Williamsburg first. While we were down that way we also visited Jamestown and Yorktown. Then we came back up to Lancaster for a while. We took an Amish Buggy ride and explored some of the shops in Intercourse. Finally, we went out to Gettysburg for a day. I will never forget the view from the top of the hill at Gettysburg. It was so very beautiful! True confession, I hate taking photos with a phone, and very sadly there are not a ton of photos from this wonderful visit and all of our awesome experiences. (Also, I'm sure, in some part due to me having my hands full with an 18 month old as we traveled and explored. :) But I am so glad to have so many good memories. 















No comments: