"The glory of God is intelligence, or, in other words, light and truth."-Doctrine & Covenants 93:36
Homeschooling is an ever evolving thing, I am learning. When I got so sick the fall after we moved to PA, it took me a long while to figure out how to do daily living and school as well. In addition it was a year and a half of learning more and more about what is the most important, how to challenge each child and move at a pace that is not to slow or too fast etc. I am constantly prayerful about this whole undertaking and dedicated to making things work better all the time. When January rolled around we celebrated Hannah finishing up a year of curriculum and Benjamin completing a "Bonus Year." He did everything Hannah did on his own level. They were ready to move forward. So we had a "Graduation" dinner to celebrate. I made them each "crowns of glory," with shiny silver jewels representing all the light and truth they had acquired and prepared to acquire in their school work. We had a special supper and read scripture. Hannah even got a sweet graduation card from Amy. Good job kiddos! Here's to the future of your education!
 |
| Hannah made these decorations for the occasion. : ) |
 |
| Proud Daddy! |
 |
| Teacher, dinner cooker, crown maker extraordinaire. : ) |
No comments:
Post a Comment