Ben spent a lot of the spring catching winged creatures. Not net, just his creature whispering skills and his two little hands. One time I came home to find 8 or 9 butterflies flying around my room! Here are some of the friends he collected over the spring months this year.
 |
Ben's ability to catch flying bugs is a bit like magic to me.
There are 4 butterflies and 2 dragonflies in there.
 |
| I am always a little worried when creatures spend a lot of time inside. I was worried that this little guy had been in too long and might be hungry. A little while later Ben came in with clover flowers. He told me he asked the butterfly which flower was it's favorite and it told him clovers. Sure enough this little on drank away on that clover flower! |

A carefully created perch.
He actually spent a lot of time that day on Ben's nose. : )
|
Ben's side kick, looking on and wanting to get his hands on that dragonfly! : )
No comments:
Post a Comment