Saturday, October 20, 2012

Wrapping Up Fall Soccer



Oh, yeah, baby!! GOOOOOOOOOAL!!!
Sometimes I would just sit there at soccer field and feel the blessing of it all. The big blue sky, floating by clouds, soft green grass, cool my cheeks fall air...and my boy...out there running and kicking and loving his life. It was good to be a soccer Mom this fall! : )


After the last game, there were no t-shirts as promised. : ( He was so disappointed and I was for him. I wanted a last day of soccer photo for the books, but his heart just wasn't in it. Even normally, Ben is a hard guy to get a good spontaneous smile from in a photo. He tries so hard to smile for me I have a hard time catching him just smiling. : ) But his big bright smile is only one of the sweet faces that this tender boy has that melts my heart. He is so beautiful...when he is sad or thoughtful or wondering or telling. And that's what we got on the last day of soccer this year.

\

Good first season buddy! On to the big kids league!

No comments: