Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ward Christmas Party

Melanie joined us for the Ward Christmas Party this again this year. The kids love having her come! We ate a yummy dinner...with a super yummy cheese cake dessert...enjoyed the children's nativity and a special story time for the Primary kids from the Bishopric. The kids loved bringing home the mini battery powered candles from the table and Melanie and I both came home with poinsettias, one of my very favorite Christmas decorations! It was a fun night. : )


I spy a rather adorable lamb and cow around the manger this year!! : )


I made these little cow ears for Ben. It was fun to have a moment of crafting creativity! : ) 

The snow man that Melanie and Cae worked on
while the big kids were busy gathering for and performing in the Nativity.
This fun guy originally had two very long pipe cleaner legs, which Caleb placed with great care
and thought were HILARIOUS!! : )

No comments: