Monday, January 12, 2009

A Sunbeam, A Sunbeam

Here are Hannah and her friend Madelyn, two Sundays ago, on their first day in Primary as a Sunbeams. Hannah was the only one of four who didn't want Mom or Dad to stay. She was ready to go! :)

9 comments:

Nettina said...

so cute!

meg.. said...

Too cute. It's so fun when they become Sunbeams and get to go to primary.

Jerry said...

What a cute Sunbeam Hannah makes. She certainly does shine!

laura said...

she's picture perfect. so grown up.

mastubz said...

I always wondered why other people's kids cried when they took them to school or Primary. Mine never did. I just assumed they were eager for a break from me. Hannah looks happy, well adjusted and eager to be the perfect Sunbeam.

Lynda said...

My how time flies!
I need to chat with you by phone D. about a letter I got, about you!...hep me out here :)

J and C said...

my kids always want me to go too. hannah looks very grown up. sounds like you had a good christmas even if the kids were sick. we need to come visit sometime before you move away!

emaalyon said...

She looks so adorable! Thw twins absolutely love their new class too. Having a hard time getting them to stay in sharing time though.

Pyatt said...

How cute...we're trying to get Mackenzie to stay in nursery...so it looks good to see her so happy as a sunbeam!!