Saturday, June 6, 2009

Benjamin Enoch

Here's what he looked like about two years ago...




Aunt Jan
Great-Grandma Gwyn & Papa
Grandma Lois

Grandpa
Grandma
Big Sister
Our Benjamin is light and joy! He is hilarious and fun, caring and tender!

Lately he likes blankets and towels and anything he can wrap around like a cloak with a "hat" over his head or crawl under and disappear. I'll look over and he's completely hidden under my bathrobe...his favorite "blanket."

He loves rolling balls down hills and then running down after them.

He sings and dances with his whole heart.

He loves to vacuum!

Sometimes he likes to do his hair with a hair dryer and comb like Mama. For a while he liked "doing" Hannah's hair that way. :)

He loves to know the word for things. He will just point to things and ask, "this?" And I'll tell him the word and he'll repeat it with glee.

He puts puppets on his hands and talks for them in a little puppet voice...so funny!

He loves bugs and being outside.

He loves wrestling with his Dad and cuddling with his Mom.

He loves to say "I wuv you!" And sometimes playing around and being funny when he says it he sounds like Scooby Doo. :)

For those of you who haven't had a chance to get to know him, I hope some day you do, because there is nobody like Ben. He is pure joy and I am thankful everyday he came to our family.

5 comments:

mastubz said...

Happy Birthday to our Beautiful Ben! What a delightful young man he is. We are so glad he is part of our family.
See you all real soon!

Nettina said...

Awww, 2 years already?! wow! I still need to meet him!! :)

meg.. said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Ben! Such a cutie, we can't wait to see you again in a few weeks.

J and C said...

Happy Birthday Ben! Awesome 2 years old!

stubz said...

Yeah, he sounds like someone I would like to get to know.