Tuesday, June 23, 2009
California Time
We made it! We had a good (though tearful :) last day in SC and a great trip across the country, full of church history sites and visits with family. We decided to drive the whole way together, instead of the kids and I flying out separately like we had planned. I'm so glad we did. It was an awesome trip and a great time for our family. Then, less than 24 hours after driving into town we found a house! It will be ready in 3 to 5 weeks, depending on when the owners close on their new home. We are resting and enjoying visiting here at Grandma and Grandpa's house until we move in. Jared is working on getting things set up at the office and the kids are spending just about every moment playing in the back yard. More details on the past couple of weeks and lots of pictures to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay that's so exciting that you guys have somewhere to live and that you found it so soon!! Congrats on that! I'm so glad I got to see you guys!! Thank you so much for stopping even though it wasn't completely planned! Love you!
I can't wait to hear more details on everything that's been going on and about your house! Exciting Times!!!
Yeah! I'm glad you guys made it out to California safely! And that's certainly exciting that you already found a house that you like. I guess "someone" is watching out for you :) Hope the transition continues to go well!
How awesome is that to have found a house so quickly!! It will be so great to get settled in and have a new beginning somewhere!!
I love seeing the oak trees in the background of your blog--makes me so homesick for California! There is no place on earth quite so beautiful as those rolling hills.
Post a Comment