Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Babyhawk, Caleb in September
Man, oh, Man I love my Caleb. He is one great little guy. He is happy, strong and adventurous. He is also very funny. :) Sometimes when I look at him I see Jared's Dad (or his brother Micah :), sometimes when I look at him I see my Dad, but always when I look at him, I just love him! Jared and I were talking about our family and he said to me, "What would we do without Caleb?" It's true. Unexpected timing brought us this little boy we can't live without and we are so grateful! At six months Caleb's tongue loosened up, he got his front bottom two teeth, gave up his passie completely, started sitting up all by himself, quickly there after was crawling (about 6 1/2 mo.) and generally turned the corner into big boy babyhood. :) This was one of his last baths in his baby "bucket"...he was on to the big kid tub!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I must say he a cutie. Especially if he looks like me!
He sure fills that bucket nicely!
Post a Comment