One of Hannah's favorite friends is named Noa. They sit together in Primary every week. Noa had a dance birthday party near the end of September. We thought it would be fun to take Hannah to Target and check out the clearance section for a special party outfit. We picked a really cute little outfit out and I took Hannah to the dressing room. She put it on, looked in the mirror and said, "Mom, this is NOT my style." Hmmm, ok, 5 going on 15. So we headed back out, picked out a couple of racks with the right price tags and let Hannah pick her own outfit. She wanted to tuck her shirt and wear her favorite, though worn, sequin belt. And here she is, Hannah style! :) Beautiful!
She loves to get her self ready for church. This week she put on sticker ear rings, a necklace, did her hair, ask to put on a bit of my blush, packed her purse and she was on her way. :) I love it! She is so fun and I love seeing her express herself this way. She is all girl! :)
1 comment:
what a cutie! I can just hear that Hannah voice declaring her style.
Post a Comment