Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New Born Exam

After Naomi finished her first big nurse, it was time for her newborn exam. Hannah was delighted to help out!! She and Shirley, Mary's assistant midwife, made quite a great team!

Sweet little pea in the pod.





After being weighed, measured, checked and dressed she was ready to receive her public. : ) First up, the big sister who prayed her here and has been asking Santa Claus for her for years! : )
Happiest, sweetest, big sister ever!
My beautiful girls!
So much love in my heart for these four beautiful babies.
Big Brothers!


Miss Melanie
Melanie picked up groceries and took the kids all day, the day Naomi came.
We are so grateful for her generosity and care!
Daddy's Turn!
My new favorite picture in life. Love this handsome man and the family we are creating so much!
Mary decided there needed to be a picture of the three of us. Despite the fact that I
LOOK like I just gave birth  : ), I love it. The two of us and this miracle we were blessed to have a part in. It is magical to me. 

No comments: