Today we participated in the afternoon wave of Ron Paul's "Lit Drop for Liberty" in Greenville. It was wonderful to help with something we believe in 100%.
Jared in the planning pow-wow before we all headed out.
Ben with his Ron Paul sticker.
Hannah with her Ron Paul pizza.
Ben (sleeping in his "hip hammock"), Hannah (soon to be asleep in her stroller :) and Deb out on the campaign trail.
Go Mitt!!! Ha - too bad this is a private blog. Benny is beautiful. I could just munch those chubby cheeks. And, of course, the lovely Hannah is cute as ever. Looks like Ben will be able to reach his feet to the ground fairly soon, while riding in the hip hammock. Please tell me that isn't Jared in the red shirt!
Good for you guys for getting involved. I still don't know much about Ron Paul, but if there was a "lit drop for chocolate pudding pie" Adam would totally want our family to be involved. You all look gorgeous. I loved seeing Benny in that shirt and car seat. Cousins, identical cousins. :)xo!
Okay, now I feel motivated to check out Ron Paul...I, too, don't know much about him. I've seen plenty of signs around town, but haven't researched him out yet. What an exciting race it'll be! I love that you were able to get involved as a family!
Go Ron Paul! Over here we have a house divided. Sarah isn't so sure she wants to support Ron Paul. I think the fact that some of the Ron Paul supporters are a little nutty scares her. We love to have heated debates about federally controlled public schools and Iraq.
4 comments:
Go Mitt!!!
Ha - too bad this is a private blog.
Benny is beautiful. I could just munch those chubby cheeks. And, of course, the lovely Hannah is cute as ever. Looks like Ben will be able to reach his feet to the ground fairly soon, while riding in the hip hammock.
Please tell me that isn't Jared in the red shirt!
Good for you guys for getting involved. I still don't know much about Ron Paul, but if there was a "lit drop for chocolate pudding pie" Adam would totally want our family to be involved. You all look gorgeous. I loved seeing Benny in that shirt and car seat. Cousins, identical cousins. :)xo!
Okay, now I feel motivated to check out Ron Paul...I, too, don't know much about him. I've seen plenty of signs around town, but haven't researched him out yet. What an exciting race it'll be! I love that you were able to get involved as a family!
Go Ron Paul!
Over here we have a house divided. Sarah isn't so sure she wants to support Ron Paul. I think the fact that some of the Ron Paul supporters are a little nutty scares her. We love to have heated debates about federally controlled public schools and Iraq.
Post a Comment