I love the sibling unity that #3 brings. I love their sweet faces! So excited to meet their brother.
What a cutie pie...Congrats you guys...I can't believe you blogged already...wish we lived closer....we would be right over to get a baby fix! :)
Congratulations!!! What a lucky little boy Caleb is to join your eternal family. Thanks so much for sharing. I hope you recover quickly and he grows healthy and strong.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the sibling unity that #3 brings. I love their sweet faces! So excited to meet their brother.
What a cutie pie...Congrats you guys...I can't believe you blogged already...wish we lived closer....we would be right over to get a baby fix! :)
Congratulations!!! What a lucky little boy Caleb is to join your eternal family. Thanks so much for sharing. I hope you recover quickly and he grows healthy and strong.
Post a Comment