I was so excited when I saw that the video was 3 mins long, but then it was over and it wasn't nearly enough I could watch it all night. Maybe I will. He's perfect. What a moment. I just had a brilliant brain child. How do you feel about videoing every min of my new nephews life and posting it on your blog until I meet him? Think it over, that's all I'm saying. I love you I miss you. all 5 of you!!
2 comments:
I was so excited when I saw that the video was 3 mins long, but then it was over and it wasn't nearly enough I could watch it all night. Maybe I will. He's perfect. What a moment.
I just had a brilliant brain child. How do you feel about videoing every min of my new nephews life and posting it on your blog until I meet him? Think it over, that's all I'm saying. I love you I miss you. all 5 of you!!
How's it going? I keep checking back to see if you've posted more. I'm sure Caleb is growing like crazy.
Post a Comment