What else do you do with cooped up sick kiddos? Take them to a bounce house! We miss Monkey Joe's, our favorite bouncing/sliding spot in SC, but were happy to find the "Bounce Palace" in Folsom. Folsom is about an hour and a half away, but they have a Costco there too so we combined trips...bounce house and picking up lots of little diapers and wipes. :) It was a great bit of fun for the kids and we even got to stop by Aunt Andrea's house for a second to see her and a few of the Runyan cousins.
You look beautiful. You're belly is picture perfect. Now that I've seen it, I'm ready for my niece or nephew. I say commence with the birthing and bring me that baby!
Fun!! Bounce all that sickness away! I've noticied that there is always sickness in the house before a baby comes. It's almost a way of making sure the sickness is done and gone before baby comes. I hope those repeated days of sickness have cleared the way for MANY repeated days of good health to welcome that little one into your home! P.S. You look FABULOUS, Debbie! Nine months pregnant suits you :)
2 comments:
You look beautiful. You're belly is picture perfect. Now that I've seen it, I'm ready for my niece or nephew. I say commence with the birthing and bring me that baby!
Fun!! Bounce all that sickness away! I've noticied that there is always sickness in the house before a baby comes. It's almost a way of making sure the sickness is done and gone before baby comes. I hope those repeated days of sickness have cleared the way for MANY repeated days of good health to welcome that little one into your home! P.S. You look FABULOUS, Debbie! Nine months pregnant suits you :)
Post a Comment