Jared took the kids the last weekend in May so I could fly away to my sister's wedding in Mesa. The whole trip was wonderful. Time with Laura traveling, time to read a book on the plain, time with my sisters (always hilarious and heart warming and comforting and uplifting : ), time in the temple, time with nieces and nephews (so beautiful and grown up and amazing!!), time at Jan's, time away. So good to see my Mom and hug her and laugh with her and so good to see Brother & Sister Adams. Brother Adams gave me my baby blessing and I got to have a quick, priceless conversation with him about that. I'm so thankful for the Priesthood. The sealing ceremony was seriously the best I've ever been to. The sealer spoke with a unique intonation (half President Monson/half the man officiating the wedding in The Princess Bride...seriously :) and a great deal of love and feeling. He said wonderful things.
| Pic of the cacti on the way down to Tucson in the Brewer's truck. |
No comments:
Post a Comment