Other than that we are just buzzing through our last few months here. We are waiting for the final approval of Jared's "Business Observation" proposal (so we can leave for CA after graduation in June instead of having to put in one more quarter here in SC). Jared is doing Board Reviews this month, getting ready for Part 2, 3 and Physical Therapy Boards in March, and seeing lots of patients and putting in lots of clinic hours.
Last week the kids and I went and watched a puppet show at the downtown library which was fun, and Hannah had a great time at her first Primary Activity Day on Saturday! She loves being a big kid and doing all the fun Primary things! :) She is enjoying dance class this semester (after she tried it and liked it we switched her into a 3-4 yr old class instead of the 4-5 class she started in) and we are all looking forward to her big recital in May. She's also getting ready for her first swimming lessons at the Y, which begin this week. She loves play dates and all of her activities. She constantly tickles and amazes me with all of the wise and grown up things she has to say. She is a tender heart and I love watching her grow up!
Ben is talking up a storm and mimicking us a lot! He loves talking on the phone and anything that his big sister is doing. He adores his Dad and misses him a lot while he's away during the day. He's such a funny kid. He surprises us and delights us all the time. He says, "yesh" for yes and that's enough to make my day! :) Oh, and his ankle is all better, so he is running around and playing like himself again!
I've been slowly but surely completing all my nursery projects, splitting it into two (which is finally happening after a very long wait to have another leader called), sorting, organizing, resupplying etc. I am really enjoying using the new manual! It is perfect and the little ones really like and get involved in the activities. I am, also slowly but surely, getting more regular weekly outings and activities into our schedule. It has been fun discovering some of the great things this area has to offer. It is a very family friendly place to live. I do feel like I am getting things running really well just in time to move and start all over. :) But I remember my Mom telling me that that's how it is...you get a calling, finally get it all figured out and then it's time for the next calling. I'm glad the Lord encourages our family to keep growing.
We love you all. We hope you had a Valentine's Day full of love. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends.
1 comment:
Ben & Jared's - I think you have something there. Maybe not as tasty as Ben and Jerry's but necessary for glute intols. Yes, getting organized is great, and then you leave. Such is the life of active Church members. Then the next guy/gal has to try to fill your shoes - Bah! Or you get called to the same position 3 or 4 times and begin to wonder if it's a punishment - Ha!
Post a Comment