We had a delightful Easter weekend. My sister, her husband of 11 years, as of that Friday :), and their little Josh came to spend it with us. We shopped for Easter presents (books this year), hunted for hidden eggs and gifts, colored eggs, watched the Velveteen Rabbit and woke up to baskets and gifts overflowing! (Thanks to the Smiths for baskets, gifts and surprises!) Beautiful, wonderful, lovely! We are, as always, most glad for the reason for our celebrating!





All the presents and eggs were hidden with care, in hopes that the children soon would be there! :)










My beautiful sister and her baby boy.










2 comments:
Such awesome pictures of your family on easter!! you have adorable kids! I can't believe the last time I saw Hannah she was around 1 I'm guessing, at Laura's around Christmas/New Year's years ago... crazy how time just flies! They are super cute!! :)
I wanted to comment on so many things and then I got to the pictures of Ben in his Easter outfit. Are ya kiddin me...that's pretty much the most adorable thing ever. Well done.
Post a Comment