Sunday, April 26, 2009

Snow Storm











The Sunday night before our trip to PA & NC we had a huge snow storm. Hannah and I sat together in our big play room window, before bed, and just watched the great big snow flakes float to the ground. She told me that she wanted to float to the ground like a snow flake. We saw lightening and heard thunder, which I've never seen or heard in a snow storm before. And we saw a moth flying around in the snow! Later that night Ben woke up with teething pain. He was having a hard time settling back down so he and I shared a while in front of the big window too. He loved watching the beautiful snow and soon was snuggling in for sleep. It was a magical night and brought a bright white morning. And even though no snow day is quite the same without Daddy (who was still in Atlanta at a board review), the kids and I managed to have a lovely morning out in the snow. :)

1 comment:

mastubz said...

Wow - you've got some awesome pics there. Nothing like a spring snowstorm to remind us of how grateful we are for the blossoming of spring.