...to our family and friends. I think this was our longest blogging hiatus. At first we were so busy visiting, vacationing and having fun to stop to blog about it. :) And then we were without internet for a while (not fun!). But here we are at the end of April and I'm back to the blog. The weather yesterday and today was sunny and high 80s. Our beautiful upstate spring has almost passed. The dogwood blossoms are disappearing into green leaves and we can feel the summer coming.
I think most of you know, or have noticed :), that I keep our blog like a family photo album/journal. I love this easy way of documenting the history of our family. And, I love that I can so easily share our adventures with all of you. I may write more than you are interested in reading or post more pictures than you're interested in seeing, but just think of it as being able to peek into our family history book and read or look at just what you'd like. Especially, since there will be many posts and photos to come, as I catch up over the next little while. :) My hope in sharing our blog with you is that it helps to shrink the miles between us and keep us feeling close, until we can be again. Which is why I'm so glad for the blogs you share with us too.
And now, without further ado, here's a peek at our last couple of months...
No comments:
Post a Comment