
Ben's fever broke the next morning. That day Hannah had her 24 hour fever, without event. We are very glad to have two, back-to-normal, healthy kiddos running around again. I thought you might like a bit of photographic proof. :) Here's Ben in Nursery today. He was very lovingly attending to this baby. He asked for a blanket for her and fed her her bottle. When I started to take the picture he lifted her up and told her to "cheese." Now, that's our Benjamin!
2 comments:
I'm just now getting caught up on all your family has been up to. So sorry to hear about your scary experience with Ben, but so glad he's all better now. Congratulations to Jared on passing all of your boards! Woohoo!
Looks like you've been quite busy (good busy) and having a fun time. It will be fun to see you all this summer.
Thanks for all the updates and great photos. I think my fav in the zoo one is the two banana eaters on the bench, giving each other the eye. So ticked for Hannah to play soccer. Her dance poses are precious and "spot on."
See you all see - yippee!
Post a Comment