Sunday, May 3, 2009

Greenville Zoo

The day before Ben got sick we went to the Zoo with my friend and visiting teaching companion Brittney and her two little ones, Ella and Aden. I have to say, on a side note, that I have really been blessed with wonderful VT companions. I'm especially glad that Trina, my companion in Hayward, and Brittney and I were put together, because now they are good friends of mine. Brittney and I were pregnant with Ben and Ella at the same time. Ella is a little less than a month older and she and Benjamin are good buddies. We love to get together and play with them. Hannah loves all their cool toys and is a good big sister to the bunch. No pictures of Aden, a brown eyed heart breaker a year younger than Ella and Ben, but he had a good time too. :)








No comments: