Sunday, May 24, 2009

God Bless America and Our Uncle Tim

My Brother-In-Law, Tim, has been deployed to Iraq. He is going to build streets, schools and clinics. He believes in his country, freedom and doing the right thing, which makes him a hero to me. I am humbled and inspired by his courage and strength. We love him and will be praying for him and for my sister every day. Please feel free to join us.

3 comments:

Judie said...

We just talked about this, so you know how I feel... All I can say is thank you and I love you!

mastubz said...

Our servicemen are true heroes. Our thoughts and prayers will be with Judie and Tim. "Thank you" is not sufficient an expression of gratitude. Daily, we enjoy the privilege of freedom without considering the cost.

Jerry said...

We'll keep him and your sister in our prayers. I think it takes very special people to be the ones to keep our country safe. And their wives and famlies are equally special. They will be in our thoughts!