Emma Jane, Jenna, Lillah, Emma, Mary & Hannah.
We didn't get any good pics of the actual performance...so enhance this one with your imagination. Hannah is that beautiful little blur on the far right. :)
Here she is doing her "cutest little baby face."




Hannah's class danced to Little Richard's "Baby Face." (The version playing on the blog isn't the exact one they used, but you'll definitely get the idea. :) Without any bias :), I have to say Hannah's class stole the show. They for sure received the biggest audience response of the day. A lot of laughing for joy at how adorable they were, 2 mid performance ovations and much clapping and cheering at the end. Her performance was at the beginning of the recital and everybody was still there. The whole auditorium was packed by at least a couple hundred. It was awesome.
Hannah remembered her steps well and hammed it up! She was so proud of her self! When she first came out on stage Benjamin just kept saying, "Sissy!, Sissy!" and at the end he clapped and cheered "Nanna, Nanna." Her Daddy presented her with her "Graduation Surprise," a big bouquet of flowers. I couldn't have been more proud! Happy Graduation Hannah!!
5 comments:
That has to be the cutest "baby face" I've seen for a while. Her costume is just adorable and very age appropriate. Looks like she loved her performance. Congrats, Miss Hannah on your graduation and wonderful performance. I would like an encore when you come to California!
Wow! Cute costume. One thing I always worry about for dance is the costume. I have to say....that is a great one! Oh Happy Day for hannah-- congrats!
ps. Happy Mother's Day to Debbie!
What a little ham. Good for her. Can't wait to see the video footage.
she's adorable! thanks for the pictures :)
Ok, so I found someone to rival Benjamin in cuteness. It would be his sister Hannah. What a cutie! I love that little smile she has, too. What a sweetheart. I'm beginning to wonder if there is anything Hannah doesn't do - she stars in soccer games and also lights up a stage. What a girl! Keep it up, Hannah! You're adorable!
Post a Comment