This was a hard week for our family. But, we survived it and were even blessed with a tender mercy, when Friday, Hannah spied a Robin couple out in the grass : ). We have been enjoying a warmer sun, green shoots of springy life and morning bird songs...but these were the first robins...my official marker of spring! I was so happy to see them. I realized that Mama Robin was quite round with her eggs. I felt a little kinship with her, being quite round myself, at present. : ) Then the Spirit reminded me that a sparrow doesn't fall...nor a Mama Robin need a nest or lay those beautiful blue eggs...without the notice of our Heavenly Father and that He is surely watching over me and our little family right now too. I was so thankful for that bit of comfort this week and for those sweet birds who landed right outside our kitchen window, bringing His love with them. Here are some pics of my Mama Robin.
No comments:
Post a Comment