Sunday, June 22, 2008

Benjamin's Birthday!!

Well, our little guy, who is really not all that little, is now a one year old. I'll save my ode to Ben, complete with photos from over the last year, until we get home, since our photos are back on our computer. But here's how we celebrated...

Birthday lunch out with Grandma and Grandpa.




Three generations of Stubblefield men...do I see another football player in the making??
Our traditional 1st Birthday pineapple-carrot cake, made with love and help from Big Sister.
Cake and presents with the Lyons and Grandma and Grandpa.
(Hannah appointed herself gardian of the cake. :)



And, the coolest ball toy ever...that he loves!!




1 comment:

emaalyon said...

It was so fun to share Ben's birthday (party) with him. I'm glad he's little and didn't mind us celebrating it a couple days late. Thanks Ben!! And the little ball toy is not only great for a one year old but all three of my boys love it too. :)