Sunday, June 22, 2008

Blogging Back Log

Well, there's lots more to tell, but that's all I had time for this weekend. :) We'll try and get a few more posts up soon. We love and miss you all! Happy Summer!

4 comments:

emaalyon said...

I made a comment on just about every other post you did today so I thought I'd leave one on this one too. hehe We sure have enjoyed spending time with you guys and I'm just so excited we get to do more. I hope we can find time for more chats and games as well. We love you Stubblefields.

stubz said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast. Happy belated birthday to Ben. We wish we could be there to enjoy the fun. Can't wait for the reunion.

Pyatt said...

Okay--I need your recipe for flubber...can you post it...that looks so fun and we like to have people over for family night and that would be PERFECT!! So great that you guys could be there with Emily during this tough transition!!

Jared and Debbie said...

we got hannah "the ultimate book of kids concoctions" for christmas. we got it at costco with a kit for a steal but we've seen them at michael's now too. we highly reccomend it and have had a lot of fun with it so far. jamie- i'll email the recipe too you so it will be easier to print out. :) (btw in the book it's called gooey gunk)