Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cousins

Hannah and Kelman have something of a love-tease her to death, then punch him, push him or scream at him sort of relationship. It has been fun watching their friendship develop and pulling them apart when they hit bumps in the road. :) Mostly, we see the love.




I have fond memories of watching my boy cousin playing video games in the game room at my Grandma's house, so it was fun to stumble on to this little scene. She's a Gwyn girl at heart.

2 comments:

emaalyon said...

These two are so cute to watch together. Yes they have their moments of bickering but who doesn't with their cousins? I know Jordon Pelton and I sure had our fair share but we were best of friends. The two of them sure did play well yesterday with all of the cranium games while we played Masterpiece. Kelman will be so sad when it's time for you guys to go back home. Not only does he adore Hannah but he love rough housing with his Uncle Jared; who doesn't?

Lael said...

Cousins really do make the best of friends. I am so glad that you have this time to spend in California making memories with your wonderful family!