






I woke up on my 30th birthday to streamers, balloons, banners and a tiara. Jared said to me, "There's going to be a theme today...since you're old now...we're going to Old Town Sacramento and we're getting an old time photo made." Thankfully, that was the end of all the needling he'd been giving me over the last year and the day was delightful! Meanwhile, so far, living dangerously close to the top of the hill...has been fabulous! :)
3 comments:
I love the old time pictures, they look awesome! and your kids are so big... cousins that I have yet to meet. Happy be-lated birthday :)
It was so fun to see your sweet little family in the old fashioned costumes. It just seemed so perfect when I think of you as a good old fashioned mother raising your family with the strengths and values and goodness and kindness that never go out of style. Also, I think it is so great that you were able to enjoy Old Sacramento. I loved taking my own children there when they were younger. What good memories this brings back!
A very happy birthday to the old lady! What a fun way to celebrate!
Post a Comment