Monday, December 1, 2008

Little Ballerina

Hannah's dance performance/class observation day was the week before Thanksgiving. She wore a new tutu for the occasion. Jared made a spectacle of himself camming and snapping photos all at the same time. :) I couldn't have been more proud. Here a few photos. We wish you could have been there. :)
Putting on ballet slippers.


Stretches. 
Miss Sagen, in these pictures, is an assistant teacher that Hannah loves. 
You can only see 3 of the 8 or so girls in the class in these pics.

Ms. Jennifer, in these pictures, is Hannah's teacher.
Tap shoes.

5 comments:

meg.. said...

Too cute!

Jerry said...

Hannah is a doll in that little ballerina outfit. I bet you were just beaming with pride! Allyson kepting saying, "wow" with each picture I pulled up - so apparently Hannah is even impressive to a one-year old aspiring ballerina. Very cut

emaalyon said...

What a pretty ballerina! I would love to see Hannah in her tutu! If you come for Christmas, she can show us some of her moves!

The Johstoneaux Family said...

Oh to have a little girl in a dance class! (Can you tell I'm a little envious...:)

mastubz said...

What a precious event. Hannah looks every bit the prima ballerina. She is a beautiful little girl - both inside and out.