Oh My - Happy Anniversary. This one just got by me. I was just telling dad most of our Christmas decorations are leftovers from the post Christmas open house. What a fun time it was !!! I agree with Laura - you were a cake topper bride.
The previous post was from me. I didn't notice I was signed in on Runyan Roost - they were here visiting this afternoon and using the computer. Cory is always good to fix stuff up for us, and optimize computer thingys
I've always loved this pictures. I'm sorry you've had sick kiddos for Christmas; that's the pits for sure. I hope everyone gets feeling well soon and you can all enjoy the rest of your vacation. We miss you tons!
9 comments:
cool picture. Happy Anniversary!
You were a cake topper bride. Beautiful. Happy Anniversary. Way to keep the love alive!
Oh My - Happy Anniversary. This one just got by me. I was just telling dad most of our Christmas decorations are leftovers from the post Christmas open house. What a fun time it was !!! I agree with Laura - you were a cake topper bride.
The previous post was from me. I didn't notice I was signed in on Runyan Roost - they were here visiting this afternoon and using the computer. Cory is always good to fix stuff up for us, and optimize computer thingys
Congratulations...you are such a wonderful family!
I've always loved this pictures. I'm sorry you've had sick kiddos for Christmas; that's the pits for sure. I hope everyone gets feeling well soon and you can all enjoy the rest of your vacation. We miss you tons!
I hope everyone is healthy and well again. I agree with Laura, you two were a cake topper couple.
:) i remember it like it was yesterday! crazy that i'm married now!!
happy belated anniversary
Post a Comment