Sunday, September 14, 2008

Board Exam Part 1

Jared took the first of four Chiropractic Board Exams this weekend, all day Friday and half of Saturday. He did nothing but sleep, eat and study from Monday on and now that it's over he feels like he did ok. I'm not worried about his performance at all because Hannah has been going around the house saying, "I'm a stinking genius!" A phrase she picked up from her Dad as he was getting great scores on practice tests this week. :)

While Jared's been busy preparing for boards, the rest of us have been busy being sick. No fun! But the fevers left the house yesterday and we're on the mend (Except for Jared who caught the bug from us later in the week). All four of us are pretty stir crazy and look forward to Jared's day off from school tomorrow.

In other bits of news from the week, Hannie decided she needed a hair cut and proceeded, with her new scissors, to give herself one. It had to happen some time, I guess, and I have to say, for doing it herself at 3 years old...it's really not even that bad. :) Sorry, no pictures. :)

Meanwhile, Ben is having a little developmental growth spurt! :) He is saying new words by the day and communicating like crazy. He is a force to be reckoned with and makes us laugh out loud every day with the new funny things he does. We are blessed to have such fun kids!

Thanks for the prayers and good wishes for the Board Exam. We'll let you all know how Jared did as soon as we get the scores back.

6 comments:

Rearun said...

Congratulations Jared on completing your exams!

mastubz said...

Stinking genius household! I can hear Jared - and then Hannie repeating is so laughable. You are a fun bunch o' people.

The Johstoneaux Family said...

Testing and being sick - what a week! I hope you enjoy your day off and find something fun to do!

meg.. said...

Good for you Jared! I've been so jealous of all of the fun you've all been up to - but I'm glad we're past the studying/testing phase.

mastubz said...

It's Emily on ma's computer...again! Congrats Jared and I hope the results come out well. Hope everyone can stay healthy for a while before Winter comes.

Jerry said...

Good luck, Jared! I'm sure you'll do great. Did I ever mention that you single-handedly cured my pregnancy/post-pregnancy knee pain that Christmas when you realigned me? You future patients are in for quite a treat!