This month marks the 1st Anniversary of our blog. Thanks to Mom Stubblefield for suggesting it! We sure love staying in touch with all of you this way. Just for fun I looked back at those first pictures we posted of the kids. They have grown so much. It's been a great year and it's been a lot of fun blogging about it!
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary. Has it really been a year? Wow!! I love the blogs. Thanks to all for participating. I think it has truly made a difference in our ability to keep in touch.
Happy Anniversary! I hadn't realized that it's been that long. I love that we can all keep in touch this way.
It's Em... Actually..I believe I was the one to suggest blogging. hehe I love being able to see what you guys are up to.
Well, Emily, thanks for getting us blogging! I thought Jared got the suggestion from your Mom, but it sounds like she was already one person down the line. :) I like to think you are keeping us all hip and up to date. :)
Oh Emily just always tries to take credit for my ideas. Don't believe her. I am sure it was me and she just wants to think it was her :>}
It is a great way to stay in touch...I love seeing all of my cousins and their families. It's so fun for us since we live so far away.
Post a Comment