Sunday, September 28, 2008
Citizenship
Well, as you might have guessed from our Tuesday post, Jared and I have been watching Washington closely this week. Friday we both emailed our Senators and Congressman and chatted with the folks/left messages at their offices again. It's fun that we both have a passion for government and economics. We enjoy learning about them and becoming more active citizens together. I guess a bit of this is rubbing off, since, as you might recall, Hannah was the youngest person to vote in the Presidential Primaries. And, on Friday, she came to me and explained that she wanted to write a letter too. Here she is, hard at work. :)
And here she is explaining her position on the subject.
In this one, she told me she was working on a funny face...but I think it's clear what she thought about the "bailout." :)
Long live the Constitution!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think Hannie will run for office some day! I would vote for her.
Great, now she's going to be pumping my kids with propaganda! :) Too funny. She's the cutest little democracy defender I know.
aww she is too cute!
Way to go guys! And what a great example for you little ones!
Post a Comment