...Oopsey (oopy)
Oh Man! (umaaaa)
Utto
Hi! (ha)
Bye (ba)
Yes (yesh)
Yeah! (Sometimes when it's nap time and I take him to the bedroom he says, "yeah!" and gives me a high five. :)
Mama
Daddy
Thank You (da, da...which also means I want it, he just gets the thank you out of the way :)
Please (deejz)
Hi Daddy (is that his first sentence? :)
1, 2, Threeeeeeee! (un, oo, eee)
Go
All Done (aw dee)
There you go (de go)
There it is (de is)
Oh
Yay!
Wow and...
Bravo! (bavo, accompanied by passionate clapping). Sometimes he looks up while I'm singing him to sleep and claps, exclaiming "Bavo, Bavo!" :) After the Mormon Tabernacle Choir finished a hymn during Conference, "Bavo, Bavo" and clapping!
And the list keeps growing as he is mimicking at least a couple new words every day.
He howls like a wolf, quacks like a duck, barks like a dog and moos like a cow. Hannie was watching and episode of Curious George the other day and I found him with his nose pressed to the glass of the tv mooing back to the cows that happened to be on.
He LOVES to be outside! If he sees a bug, he just picks it up. He throws rocks and digs in the dirt.

If he wants me to do something for him he will come get me, pull me, push me and drag me if he feels that's necessary to whatever it is and then say "utto, utto," pointing until I make whatever it is, just the way he wants it.
He howls like a wolf, quacks like a duck, barks like a dog and moos like a cow. Hannie was watching and episode of Curious George the other day and I found him with his nose pressed to the glass of the tv mooing back to the cows that happened to be on.
He LOVES to be outside! If he sees a bug, he just picks it up. He throws rocks and digs in the dirt.
Here he is holding a stink bug that somehow made it into the house.
If he wants me to do something for him he will come get me, pull me, push me and drag me if he feels that's necessary to whatever it is and then say "utto, utto," pointing until I make whatever it is, just the way he wants it.
This last weekend, Jared, our friend Michael Hogue and our neighbors, Mike and Kyle, ended up in little pick up football game...Ben just got right in there, running back and forth and asking for the ball. When he got it he'd throw it just like Dad. Jared caught a touch down pass with Benny in his arms. :)
Ben plays, all day long, harder than any kid I know and Jared calls him our bundle of joy! I completely agree! :)
3 comments:
I WANT TO SQUEEZE HIM!!!
I love a Ben. He is saying so much! It's so fun to hear him talk on the phone. He's such a happy boy!
Your kids are so cute!! ...I haven't even met your baby boy! Crazy!!! Looks like lots of fun to be a mommy :)
Post a Comment