Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Photo Tag

Well, here is the fourth photo in our fourth photo folder. This is my 26th birthday. We were living in Orem. Jared was working for PMG, taking business classes at UVSC and remodeling our house. My sister Laura, her Husband, Adam, and my nephew Noah were living in the basement apartment. We went to church together, sat together and handed Noah back and forth. Sometimes we'd make a huge breakfast and call the Sechrists up to eat with us, sometimes they would "have us over" :) for dinner and games. Jared and I were having a hard time keeping a pregnancy long enough to have a baby. There was a Father's Day picture on the June calendar and I remember feeling a little sad when I would look at it. (I didn't know then that less than four months later I would be pregnant with my Hannah.) I wasn't eating any sugar at the time, so, no birthday cake. Jared made me my favorite, fruit smoothie, and put a candle in it. Laura and Adam added the drink Umbrella and it was a party! We also took some funny pictures after catching the umbrella on fire...but alas, those were probably numbers five, six and seven of the fourth folder. :) 


Jared's brother Micah tagged us. We're tagging Laura, Jessica, Courtney and Ma Stubz....it's the fourth photo of your fourth photo folder. 

3 comments:

mastubz said...

I like it! I especially like that the umbrella caught on fire. Made me laugh! I liked your shortie haircut too. I recall when you came for Micah & Sarah's wedding, your hair was brave, cute and perky.

laura said...

you know i can't even respond to this post. i miss ya.

emaalyon said...

Such a cute picture of you. I want a smoothie!