Monday, October 20, 2008

Debbie's 8

I was tagged by my sister-in-law Andrea. Here's what I've got...

8 Favorite TV Shows
I don't watch a lot of TV. Here are the shows I do watch.
1. Mr. Rogers (the best tv show of all time)
2. The Biggest Looser (I cry at least once an episode. :)
3. Curious George
4. American Idol (although I'm not sure if I want to get into it this time)

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Woke up in a hotel room in Atlanta.
2. Made peanut butter sandwiches in the car on the way home.
3. Played board games with Hannah, Jared and Kyle our neighbor boy.
4. Made a yummy "skillet chop suey" for dinner.
5. Purchased pretend plain tickets from Hannah, who was selling tickets to Hawaii and "the North Coast."
6. Tried to download "SuperJackson" for Hannah to play on the computer.
7. Hung Hannie's new fall clothes, we bought on our trip, in the closet.
8. Fell asleep helping Ben to sleep and didn't wake up till this morning.

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Cafe Rio, Costa Vida etc. (Most fresh Mexican restaurants...so long as their food isn't too spicy or too salty.)
2. PF Changs (I've only eaten there once, but it was really good.)
3. Pizza Hut Pizza

And I think that's about it. I much prefer home made. I was going to say In and Out Burger too, but I ate sooo much of it while were out in CA that it doesn't even sound good right now...maybe you can have too much of a good thing...even perfect burgers and fries. :)

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Being all done with School, Boards, Lisencing etc.
2. Living in a house.
3. Time away with Jared.
4. Seeing my family at Thanksgiving.
5. Fall things like...our trip to the Apple Farm, the ward Fall Festival and seeing my kids in their costumes.
6. Bed time.
7. Having all my photos in photo albums and my blog printed into books.
8. General Conference
9. Jared coming home.
10. Talking to my niece and nephew on the phone.
11. Hannah's dance performance.
12. Watching Ben play sports.
13. Going to the Temple.
14. My kids waking up in the morning.
15. The Millenium.

(I had a few bonus answers. :)

8 Things on My Wish List
1. To live next door to my sisters.
2. To own (free and clear) a great big property with gardens and orchards and animals...to be 100% self sufficient.
3. That my children will be protected through the times that will come.
4. That Ben will be worthy and prepared and then serve an honorable mission, just like his Dad.
5. That Hannah and Benjamin will be sealed in the Temple to strong and valiant people.
6. That Hannah and Ben will seek and be blessed with unshakeable faith in their Savior.
7. That when my last baby leaves home I will be able to have peace in my heart about the kind of home I gave, the example I was and the things I taught...and proud of the person I became and the marriage we built in the process.
8. To see England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Germany, the Phillipines and the Holy Land.
9. To vacation on the Outer Banks annually!
10. To sit beside my sisters in the Temple.

(A couple of bonus answers here too. :)

Jared said he'd post his tomorrow. :)

4 comments:

mastubz said...

Too much of In and Out?? Seriously! Ha.
Some of the items on your wish list make your new decision seem so much more emotional. We appreciate how difficult this must be for both of you. As excited as we are for your future, we know there is always a cost. I guess that is one thing I could add to my wish list - and that is what the next life is for - to restore what was difficult in this life.

laura said...

First of all, I can't believe you omitted the Cosby Show.

Secondly, from someone who does not get to eat out very often, but wishes she could, I am somewhat appalled by there only being 3 restaurants between the two of you little spelt-eaters (whatever that is). So let me help you:
1. Ruth's Chris
2. Winger's
3. Sonic (drinks only)
4. Red Lobster
5. Jacinto's (before the management changed).
6. Chevy's
7. California Pizza Kitchen
8. China 35
9. Magelby's
(cafe rio...good call)


Thirdly, I share a couple of your wishes. We'll always have Orem. xo

Ben A. Friend said...

Oh my sweet, sweet Debbie. You ALWAYS touch my heart just by being you. =) I love you to pieces!!!!!!!!

Ben A. Friend said...

P.S. I love Costa Vida too!