Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jared's 8

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. College Football
2. Biggest Looser
3. Yankee Work Shop
4. Fetch with Ruff Ruffman
5. Extreme Home Makeover
6. Man vs Wild

8 Favorite Restaurants
I am really not into eating out.

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. School
2. Clinic
3. Gas car
4. Asked my dad if I could practice with him
5. Put my little girl to bed
6. called national boards
7. played with my kids
8. got the mail

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Graduation
2. Moving
3. Making Money
4. Living in a house
5. Loosing my baby fat
6. Thanksgiving
7. Christmas
8. A get away

8 Things On My Wish List
1. Discipline 
2. Pass my boards
3. Finish my neurology program
4. Finish school
5. Good health
6. Learn to work with wood
7. Build my dream house
8. travel the world

4 comments:

laura said...

I feel like I know you better already.

mastubz said...

I wanna lose my baby fat too! I don't think it is gonna happen. I liked your lists. You are a good daddy :)

Rearun said...

So what did dad say when Jared asked if he could practice with him?

Jared and Debbie said...

yes. :)