Sunday, September 27, 2009

"Bootiful Truck"

Tuesday evening Benjamin and I were walking along the sidewalk from the car to soccer practice. Jared and Hannah had gone ahead over the grass. Along the way we passed a parked truck, a huge black one, with the tires jacked WAY up! Ben looked and said in tones of awe and admiration, "Truck," "Bootiful truck" "big truck!" Too funny! 

Then yesterday morning Ben heard a motorcycle and said, "Whasat for?" Jared said, "I don't know, what is it?" "Itsa modacycle," Ben replied. Jared said, "That's right buddy, do you like motorcycles?" Ben patted both his hands on his chest and said, "Daddy, Ben love cars." :)

Just a couple more adorable reminders that Benjamin came to us a very manly man. He loves sports, he loves cars and he loves the great outdoors. :) I love that he's also a tender little sweetie who says, "pease" and "thank you" and "scuzee" (that's excuse me :).

1 comment:

Ben A. Friend said...

Awwww! I love little boys!