I cannot believe how much he has learned and accomplished in such a short time and I think his advisor back at Sherman feels the same way. :) While he is counting the days until he gets his license (we are hoping for the end of September/beginning of October, maybe longer depending on how long everything takes to process), he has put every second of this time to very good use. I am so proud of him and I know that the sky is the limit with Jared. I am excited to see all that he will accomplish in his career.
One thing he did the last week of July (the same week we moved into our new house) was do some marketing, by running a booth at the Yuba-Sutter Fair. He put a lot of work into it and some good things have come from it. One good thing was free tickets and parking for the family to go to the fair. :)
The week of the fair, Wednesday through Friday, Jared was in the office in the morning and then at the fair until 11pm. Then Saturday and Sunday he was at the fair most of the day (Sunday he just sat at the booth because the contract with the fair required him to be there). We didn't see him much at all, so on Saturday the kids and I went to go visit him at the fair. We also watched a dance performance, ate some ice cream, saw the animals and the kids rode a ride and posed for pictures. It was fun!
This was just the beginning. By the time it was finished there was a big screen tv for the myovision, another tv playing an activator video, the massage chair for free chair massages etc. The booth was awesome!
1 comment:
Cute pictures of the kiddos! :)
Post a Comment