Wednesday, October 21, 2009

At the Grocery


3 comments:

Nettina said...

So cute!! I'm glad you had your camera :)

Jared and Debbie said...

Even if Aunt Phyllis says I'm a nut for taking pictures of my kids at the grocery store! ;) I always have my camera!! :) If I didn't I miss little gems like this! Truth be told these aren't the first photos of the kids at the grocery store either! :) Am I worse than your Mom about photo opps?? :)

Nettina said...

Haha you're too funny! Camera's are good things to have, my senior year of high school I carried mine around every day! You may be a little worse than my mom, but only because digital didn't exist when we were little, but I'm pretty sure she carries her camera with her all the time now (I think?). I pity my kids though, they will have sooo many pictures that #1 Matt won't know what to do with them all and #2 they won't ever question what they looked like :) I'm glad you take pictures though! I love it and love seeing them!!