Thursday, October 22, 2009

Potty Time!

Well for the last month or so Benjamin has been beginning his transition to the potty. For a while before that he was showing tons of interest and so it was time to purchase the potty...the frog potty. I learned a lot from our experience with Hannah and we are for sure not rushing it this time and are taking our cues from him....a much more relaxing and successful experience so far. :) This past week he has been showing even more interest and is having some success every day. We'll see how long this phase lasts and when he'll be ready to let go of those diapers for good. Another thing I learned from Hannah, potty training happens in phases. :) Usually, I shy away from the potty shots, as I've never figured out how to keep 'em modest, but Ben took care of that for me yesterday morning. He took whale potty with him. :) Here they are! Fun times! :)
Yes, he's waving! :) 
What a happy guy! :)

No comments: