Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blessing Day

In my baby blessing I was promised that I would develop a firm testimony of the Priesthood. That promise has surely come to pass. I think about the Priesthood a lot on blessing days. The greatest gifts of my life have come to me through the Priesthood. I cannot express how deeply grateful I am to live in a home that is "blessed by the strength of Priesthood power." I am grateful for all of the good men who have stood in the circles around my little babies when they were blessed, family and friends...thank you...and I am most grateful for their good and worthy Daddy who gave them those blessings.
Here we our on Caleb's blessing day.
(Complete with snazzy matching outfits :)
And here is the guest of honor, wrapped up, sleeping in the blanket his Aunt Megan made him.
(Megan has made each one of our kids their blessing blanket. They are so beautiful!)

No comments: