Hmmm. :)
Monday, August 9, 2010
Caleb: Months Two & Three
Well, Caleb's second and third month brought A LOT of spit up and, at about the 7th or 8th week, his not laying down to sleep for naps during the day. He would lay down for 3-5 minutes and then be up again needing to spit up. His belly would bother him and he'd need to be soothed back to sleep. I'd lay him down, and he'd wake back up all over again. Finally, I just started wearing him in the baby carrier for naps. After a while of that, we finally broke down and bought a really great baby swing. We thought at first it was going to work, but no luck. That was a really exhausting period of time being up at night and wearing him most of the day. Good thing he is one of the three most beautiful babies I've ever laid eyes on and that I was madly in love with him from the moment I saw him. :) Also in his favor :), during his second and third month we discovered that he loved!! to baby talk...girgles, coos, squeals and sounds of all sorts. So adorable!! He also loved to smile...great big, melt your heart, light up the room and maybe the whole town, smiles. And he would say "Maw, Maw" when he was sad and crying...break my heart...so dear! He still does all three of these AND he's laying down for naps now...what a great baby! :) Here are some pics from that second and third month.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment